FACTS stands for "Fertility Appreciation Collaborative to Teach the Systems."
We are a student organization at UT Southwestern Medical School affiliated with the national FACTS organization.
You can read more about the national FACTS group on their website: www.factsaboutfertility.org
Our goal is to educate our fellow medical students about these Fertility Awareness Based Methods as tools to improve women's health.
President: Ashley Stone, MS4
Vice President: Kristin Kuhn, MS3
- Education - building knowledge of FABMs on our campus
- Curriculum - integrating FABMs into the curriculum, via electives or discussion with school liaisons
- Service - use FABMs to serve our community
- Research - add to the scientific literature about FABMs
- Technology - maintain this website and the email list
- Fundraising - network and raise funds